We had a really great month. April treated us right. Here is what we have been up to... in pictures.
- I finally got out anniversary pictures back. I was counting down the hours until I could see them, which makes me incredibly inpatient. I talked (and posted) about them here.
- I obviously wore this shirt way too much this past month. It's Anthro though, how can you go wrong? I need it in all of the colors.
- My wonderful co-workers helped me put together my new desk for my new office. And I got a new wall to go with it. New everything at work. (See the 3rd picture, where I look entirely too excited about a new wall... well I am!)
- My Murano was hit this month, and I was not so devastated. I faintly remember asking my coworker if he knew anyone who could burn it and throw it in the river (kidding. maybe. maybe not so much). It had a lot of issues mechanically and this happened at the right time if there ever was one. So instead of fixing it we traded it in for a smaller vehicle! Loving it so far. The wind in my hair, and more gas money back in my pocket.
- Lucas has officially been with us for three years this month. It seems like yesterday that he was a pup. (See the 6th picture. Fluff ball of only 6 pounds.)
- We visited some of our favorite people in Orlando this month. We went to MegaCon, which was such an amazing experience. We will be back next year in full garb. We met Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) and selfied with Milo Ventimiglia (Jess from Gilmore Girls)!
- After MegaCon, we spent a day at Hollywood Studios. Everyone called me Princess for the day, and I loved every second of it. How can you not love Disney!
- The house is in full on renovation mode and I don't really see an end in sight right now, but I know it is right around the corner and it will be so worth it. Most of the painting is complete, and the floors are next.
- The weather has been beautiful, wet, hot, foggy and cold or a combination of the five all month. I am ready for some steady weather, but so thankful it is not in the high 90's yet.
Throughout the month, I continued to come back to the thought that we have such a blessed life. A wonderfully perfect for us life. A life where we can pack up and visit friends for the weekend on a whim, where a broken and battered car is not the end of the world, and one where the smallest things are the most exciting and precious of the month. Have a safe and fun weekend as we slide into May!